Thursday, June 24, 2010

Localization student welcome

Welcome to the localization blog. I am a former student now working at Amazon (after a very long hiatus of unemployment). I will write here from time to time about localization issues, and I have a few other places you can see my writing if you're interested. I have an article in Multilingual for April/May 2010 entitled "Beginning a career as a Localization project manager". Well, I'm not one, but the class was helpful. I just found a role I couldn't pass up and I figure in time my localization background will open doors here for me. If you'd like to read more of my writing that touches on localization I also have a blog that I will leave up, though today will be its final post due to conflict of interest. You can see it at http://pcerda.wordpress.com.

I highly recommend the course and I wish you the best of luck. pc

No comments:

Post a Comment